Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome - Hello World

My Name is Andreas Becker and I am writing this nice new Blog. It is 3. May 2008 and we just start in to a new blogging season. Let's have fun reading it. This Blog will be written bilingual in German and English, so if you can't understand a Post please use the translation tool in Google Toolbar.
Some of the posts will also be dated backwards as I would like to insert also some interesting stuff from former times here. Let's start!


Here you can see LisAndi Family - If you are wondering why Lisa is not visible, so feel free to drop me a line and I will explain it to you - This wasn't my idea ;-)

I am married to my lovely wife Lisa and we have 3 boys named
On Eagle's Wings Joseph (Eagle's Wings)
From Kids - Anakin... - On Eagle's Wings (04/01/2007)

Sky Bird George (Nok)
From Kids - Anakin... - Sky Bird (30/08/2004)

Anakin Yannick Noah (Anni)
From Kids - Anakin... - Anakin (19/08/2003)

my favorite daughter Vanessa Yentl (Nessi) with my Ex Petra
From Kids - Anakin... - Vanessa (14/06/1997)

and my big boy Benjamin Nelson (Benni) with my first wife Sigrid
From Kids - Anakin... - Benjamin (13/07/1985)


Yeah I am quite old - uff - and even just getting grey hair. But inside I am feeling still young enough to play around with my kids or our dogs Rookie, Chor and Chocolate. Real Thai Dogs.

And here is where our LisAndi Family lives since 2004

Größere Kartenansicht
LisAndi Family, 15/21 Moo 2 Viset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket, 83130 Thailand

Ok let's start and see where we get along and what time will bring! But first listen to Point of Grace - How you live (Turn up the music) and think about what you are just doing.
START LIVING YOUR LIFE LIVE - CU Andi


This song is so true and if young people will take heed they won't have a lot of regrets. This song should be lived and all our families would be in better shape.

No comments: